John Park's Drawings and Sketches Page

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DRAWINGS!!!

Here is a mixture of drawings that I have done recently. Most are of my own creation but I have been going on a Daffy Duck drawing fit recently so those are there too! Enjoy! Or Don't. Whatever.




















Crazy Bugs.




















Boxing Daffy 1




















Yelling Daffy



















Boxing Daffy 2



















Casual Daffy




















Earl and Meavis



















Earl Buggin'



















Meavis Eatin

And Finally . . .




















Dear Sweet Gerald!

I hope you've enjoyed my drawing post.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger Craig D said...

C.U.J.

Great spazzing out!

Do what eddie f suggested and go through the Preston Blair book. You'll be unstoppable!

Keep it up, m'man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home